Sleep apnea and TMJ treatments in Ottawa, ON
Dr. Dahan has completed numerous years of post-secondary education studying facial pain and sleep apnea. He has lectured in international, national and local conferences and has been interviewed by Men’s Health Magazine. Dr. Dahan has completed a Ph.D. on the topic of temporomandibular disorders and has published numerous articles furthering the field.
In the News
- Reader’s Digest 10 Things Dentists Always Do to Prevent Tooth Decay
- Weight Watchers Behind the Circadian Rhythm
- CEO Blog Nation 25 Entrepreneurs Share Their Best Business Advice
- Restonic Daylight Saving Time – Life Hacks to Help You Cope & Overcome Its Effects
- Scary Symptoms Can Dry Socket Be Caused by a Stuck Food Particle?
- Sore Gums from Flossing: Causes and How to Prevent
- Can Wisdom Teeth Removal Cause Headache & For How Long After?
- Can Bulimia Cause TMJ Disorder, Protruding Jaw?
- Can Muscle Twitching Be Caused by TMJ Disorder?
- Changes that a Lump on the Jaw Is Swollen Muscle
- Can Removal of Wisdom Teeth Cause Sneezing?
- Did You Know Sleep Apnea Is More Dangerous For Women?
- The Sleep Apnea And Incontinence Connection
- Ottawa Business Journal: Companies To Watch – How important is quality sleep to your success?