Sleep apnea and TMJ treatments in in Ottawa, ON
- Splint therapy
- Pharmacological management
- Trigger point injections
- Botox for the management of headaches and muscle pain
- Intraoral anesthetic blocks
- Intracapsular steroid injections
- Exercises and physical therapy
- Relaxation and cognitive behavioural therapy
The fee for your therapy will be based on the extent of treatment. During your first visit, Dr. Dahan will discuss the probable number of visits, their length, and the fees involved.
It is our policy that your care is paid for at the time of treatment. Because of the nature of our practice and the kinds of cases we treat, it is not possible for us to accept insurance in lieu of payment. We will, however, provide you with all the information required by your insurance carrier so that you may obtain any reimbursements due to you. Please note that some of our fees are above the Suggested Fee Guide of the Ontario Dental Association. Therefore, it is our experience that some of our treatments will not be covered through standard dental insurance.